1. Acceptance of Agreement You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Availability. In the event that the goods ordered are not available your order will be cancelled and refunded. We are unable to keep orders open until further stock arrives, you will need to place a new order at a later date once the new stock has arrived. Where an order cannot be fulfilled because the goods ordered are not available we make no guarantee that further stock will become available at a later date, or at all. All sizes and prices are updated on a daily basis. If you order online the price is the same as it is in our high street and is 99% certain to be in stock if size is shown.
3. Prices and Payment. Advertised prices include VAT at the current applicable rate. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Your account will be charged at point of purchase. No credit accounts are available.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. Destinations located outside the EU may be subject to customs or import tax charges ('DHL shipping and handling fees'). mastershoe-myshu are not liable to pay these charges, it is the customers responsibility to research and pay any customs or importation fees. These fee's vary from country to country, any fees applied will normally be based on the total order value which is a legal requirement and is declared on every parcel. Please note certain products will be displayed on our site bearing no prices, these are awaiting pricing from our suppliers and you will therefore be informed by email of the price when an order is placed.
Giles UK Ltd. at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit or ban an account/customer for any violation of the User Agreement.
VAT Treatment of Non EU Deliveries.
For simplicity, and to avoid any unnecessary customer confusion, all our products are advertised at common prices – worldwide- i.e. each product is the same price regardless of the delivery destination. We are aware that delivery to certain non EU countries can sometimes be exempt from UK VAT, but in practice it is both costly and time consuming to administer a two tier pricing system to cater for this, so all our customers pay the same price (which may or may not include VAT depending on their location)
4. Copyright. All website text, design, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and other material on this Website are copyright Giles UK Ltd except brand devices or otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. You are permitted to print or download extracts from this material for your personal use only. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. No part of the Website or any material appearing on the website may be reproduced or stored in or transmitted to any other web site or by any other media without the express permission of Giles UK Ltd. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not (and will not assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
5. Fraud/Exceptions of Sale : By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Giles UK Ltd in its sole discretion. This includes but is not limited to profanity or any other form of offensive behaviour. If membership has been revoked, Giles UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program. Orders will not be dispatched until the authenticity of the payment details have been received, and the status of an account has been checked.
We regret that we are no longer able to ship any orders to Israel or Russia.
We regret that we are unable to ship any orders to BFPO or PO BOX addresses.
6. Disclaimer. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
9. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
10. Returns Policy.
To return an item it must be in 'as-received' condition (i.e. unworn) with the original box (i.e. also unmarked & undamaged) and swing tags, labels etc., and MUST contain the original packing slip, within 60 days of it being delivered. On receipt we will refund your account.
If you require an alternative product you will need to place a new order as your original will be refunded upon return. i.e. we do not operate an exchange service.
In instances where your return contravenes these conditions (i.e. damaged or defaced box) you will incur a charge to reflect the impact this will have on re-selling the product.
We understand the cost of returns can be quite high and therefore offer a £3.99 pre-paid returns label for all UK Mainland addresses. To take advantage of this service, simply Click Here and follow the instructions to purchase your returns label.
Any order placed from the 1st October is valid for extended Christmas returns up until the 31st January the following year. All returns must follow our normal returns policy.
Absolutely! Simply visit our high street store in Trowbridge with your purchase and relevant invoice. The store will forward your return to our warehouse to be refunded.
PLEASE NOTE - The store is unable to refund or exchange online purchases in-store, and can only forward the return for processing. Please see our store address by clicking here
For International returns, you will need to arrange and pay for the returns method of your choice for correctly supplied, unwanted items. We do offer a DHL collection service for £19.99 which can be purchased here:
If you do not wish to use our DHL collection service, you can return your purchase via your own methods to the above returns address. Please note, if you choose to do this, you MUST ensure you state on the customs declaration that this is a Return to Sender/Origin. If an item is returned and not declared as a Return to Sender and incurs customs charges, we will refuse to pay these charges and the item will be returned to you by the courier, once the retention period has passed.
If your order is being returned with a possible manufacturing fault and you are in the UK, please email us with all details, and where possible photo's of the defect and request a returns label. We will then email you a pre-paid returns label which you will need to print and attach to your parcel. Then take your parcel to any Post Office, remembering to obtain a Proof of Postage receipt as this enables us to trace your return. You must retain this until the item has been refunded to your account (i.e. we do not exchange any items, you will need to place a new order). We retain the right to charge for return postage where defects are not due to a manufacturing fault.
Please note you must return your defective product to us within a reasonable time period (30 days) from us agreeing a defect.
If your order is being returned with a possible manufacturing fault and you are outside of the UK, please contact us with all details and photo's of the possible defect and we will contact you on how to return your item/s.
We ship all our items using a tracked and signed for service which is very secure and reliable.
In the rare event your parcel is not received but the tracking details confirm that the parcel has been delivered and signed for at the address on the order and you state you have not received the item. We have no option but to open a claim with the courier, this will take 45 days for the courier to settle the claim one way or the other. They will not allow us to chase the claim until this period has passed. If your parcel is not received and the tracking details do not confirm that the item has been delivered correctly or at all, we will replace or refund your order within 14 business days of being notified once the initial delivery times as laid out by the courier has passed. We regret we cannot refund / replace orders in the event that the tracking shows that the goods have been signed for at the correct address until the courier accepts our claim to the contrary. If your item does not arrive, you will need to notify us within 28 days of the order date, our couriers will not investigate non delivery claims once this time period has passed and therefore we would be unable to offer any further assistance in this instance. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Email Us - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All goods must be returned to;
Giles UK Ltd.
'Face to face' purchases at our high street stores are not subject to the distance selling regulations as above.
In accordance with the office of fair trading, you may return you in-store purchase in sell-able condition within 14 days for an exchange or credit voucher to the value of the original purchase.
We do not issue refunds on unwanted shoes where you decide they do not fit or you no longer like them. A refund may be given only if goods are confirmed by Head Office to have a material or manufacturing defect and will be issued in the form of a Head Office cheque.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. Contract: The processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we despatch the order. Prior to despatch of the product(s), Giles UK Ltd has the right to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to acknowledge that we have received and are processing your order. The duration of our contract with you will start from when your order is despatched, until the last day of your right to cancel.
If we cannot supply you with the product you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (by e-mail) and refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible
If the fulfilment of an order (or any aspect for it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, Giles UK Ltd has the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after despatch of products and/or notification to you that the order has been received and is being processed. You acknowledge that Giles UK Ltd shall incur no liability in such circumstances.
Giles UK Ltd store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login.
Cookies are also used beyond the end of the current browser session for remembering the contents of you shopping basket. In addition, data is collected using 'AddThis', 'Google Analytics' and 'AdNexus' to generate pseudonyms for user profiles. This information is used solely for market research, social networking and site traffic analyses.
13. Verify Members' Address: Giles UK Ltd reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from Giles UK Ltd.
14. Delivery: Please see our Delivery Page
Non received items
Due to the current situation with the Coronavirus. Here at Mastershoe we are taking all precautions to ensure health and hygiene standards are being adhered to, and are maintaining extensive cleaning procedures to ensure staff and customer safety.
COVID-19 Impact on Deliveries
Mastershoe is currently operating as normal and will endeavour to continue to provide outstanding customer service to our customers, however Royal Mail is currently experiencing some delays with items and therefore at present we regret we are unable to guarantee delivery dates on orders.
Royal Mail are still trying to deliver next day orders on time, however due to COVID-19 they have temporarily removed the guarantee. Therefore any Next Day items may not arrive next day. Next day delivery items will still take priority over all other mail.
We ship all our items using a tracked and signed for service which is very secure and reliable. In the rare event your parcel is not received but the tracking details confirm that the parcel has been delivered and signed for at the address on the order and you state you have not received the item. We have no option but to open a claim with the courier, this will take up to 45 days for the courier to settle the claim one way or the other. They will not allow us to chase the claim until this period has passed. If your parcel is not received and the tracking details do not confirm that the item has been delivered correctly or at all, we will replace or refund your order within 14 business days of being notified once the initial delivery period provided by our couriers has passed. We regret we cannot refund / replace orders in the event that the tracking shows that the goods have been signed for at the correct address until the courier accepts our claim to the contrary. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
International Non received items
When an order is sent via Royal Mail, the parcel is handled by the destination countries postal company. This means Royal Mails tracking information is reliant on the international postal company communicating the status of the shipment. Where the tracking information doesn't confirm the item has been delivered, we must enter a claim with Royal Mail to confirm the status of the parcel. In these rare cases, we are unable to refund an order until Royal Mail have concluded there investigation one way or the other. This may take up to 90 working days.
15. Import Fees Destinations located outside the EU may be subject to customs or import tax charges ('DHL shipping and handling fees'). mastershoe are not liable to pay these charges, it is the customers responsibility to research and pay any customs or importation fees. These fee's vary from country to country, any fees applied will normally be based on the total order value which is a legal requirement and is declared on every parcel. In the event you refuse to pay the import charges and would like the order returned to us instead there will be a charge of £19.99 (return shipping fee) which must be paid before we request DHL return the parcel to us. In some areas your government will not allow DHL to return the item to us in the event of charges not being paid, on these occasions the parcel will be destroyed, mastershoe are not liable for this and will make no refund for any destroyed items due to the refusal of taxes/import fees.